14/03/2012

O prazer de ter estilo com...dourado (parte III)!

Eu gosto de ver o dourado combinado com todas as cores! Uso e abuso, principalmente nos acessórios....Deixo aqui algumas das combinações que mais gosto!! Enjoy.....

I love to see gold combined with all colors! I use and abuse, mostly in the accessories.... I leave here some of the combinations that I like! Enjoy .....

Branco e Dourado/White and Gold








Camel e Dourado/Camel and Gold






Preto e Dourado/Black and Gold



  






5 comentários:

  1. ;)
    Haveria tanto mais a dizer!!!
    Eu gosto mesmo de combinar dourado com tudo!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for your nice comment on fashiolista, I followed your blog (: Great one, really! Please do the same for me and check out my blog (: I'd be pleased if you follow back!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    with so much love,
    alina

    http://alinareinisch.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cute blog, we can follow each other, when u want: http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar